Provided we are allowed to resume services, we are planning on opening Curious Kids Preschool for our Summer Program on Monday July 1st.
The safety of all kids, parents, and staff is paramount to us, and so we will follow the recommendations of the Arizona Department of Health Services. We shall be implementing the following practices to minimise risk of COVID-19 infection for all Curious Kids, parents, and staff:
- We will check both staff and students’ temperature upon arrival with a non-contact thermometer.
- The common areas will not be generally accessible.
- Drop off and pick up will be done directly into each classroom through their own external emergency door.
- Only students will be allowed in the classrooms. Sign in and out will be done by the teacher.
- We have removed all dress up clothes, blankets, cushions and soft toys from classrooms.
- We will instill washing hands as a priority upon arrival and several times during the day.
- We will explain through games and songs how to social distance and why it is important.
- Class sizes will be limited to 8 kids plus the teacher in the 2s, and 9 kids plus the teacher in the other classes to comply with the up to 10 people in a gathering.
- Tours will be by appointment only.
In addition, each classroom will go through enhanced disinfecting procedures before, during, and after each class.
Please contact the school for any questions or concerns you may have.