Our school year calendar is based on the Chandler Unified School District calendar to accommodate older siblings attending “big boys & girls” schools. We only close for one week during Fall and Spring breaks.
We offer 3½ hours of screen-free, hands-on, fun learning in 2 sessions:
- Mornings from 8:00 am to 11:30 am
- Afternoons from 12:10 to 3:30 pm. Our pm classes have discounted fees.
Our summer program runs throughout June and July, and offers flexible sign-up days. You can choose to come per day or per week.
We offer four classes based primarily on age: 2s, 3s, Pre-K, and Pre-K+.
For the 2s and 3s classes we offer:
- Tuesday/Thursday (2 days)
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday (3 days),
- Monday through Friday (5 days).
The Pre-K and Pre-K+ classes are 5 day programs only, that is Monday through Friday.
To attend the 2s class a child has to be at least 2 years old and does not need to be potty trained. For all other classes, children must be fully potty trained.